Select your style & size:Select options
Technical daypack performance all over the world.
Built for long, technical hikes and bike rides, the Franconia LR 24 Hydration Backpack is one of CamelBak's top-of-the-line lumbar adventure pack. It boasts room for a day's Tough-as-nails nylon ripstop construction proves to be durable through some of your most demanding outings, and the Air Suspension back panel holds the pack away from your back for optimal ventilation and air flow on the hottest days of summer.
The Franconia utilizes a lumbar reservoir, which shifts the water weight to your hips for added stability and mobility on the trail. Then, the Crux reservoir also delivers 20% more water per sip for easier hydration when you're scrambling over rocks and logs under the relentless July sun. And instead of frustrating yourself fumbling around for your hose, the MagneticTubeTrap secures the tube on the shoulder strap for convenient access when you need it most.
- Technical daypack for adventures going from sunrise to sunset
- Durable nylon construction withstands abrasion
- Air Suspension backpanel keeps your back well-ventilated
- Lumbar reservoir system ensures a stable, more mobile ride
- Compression cinches your cargo for secure carries
- MagneticTubeTrap keeps hose close by
- Attachment points hold trekking poles or ice axes
- Multiple pockets keep extra essentials close at hand
- Item #CAM006K