Select a size:
Why We Like The Fourteener 26L Backpack
Built for all-day missions to high elevations, the Fourteener 26L Backpack offers a slew of features for bagging peak after peak in the Sawatch Range of Colorado. Generous storage space keeps a day's worth of gear close at hand, trekking pole attachments help keep your hands free on tricky summit scrambles. We appreciate that the pack includes a 3L Crux reservoir to keep us hydrated on our quest for sprawling mountain views.
- Streamlined daypack built for all-day missions in the mountains
- Air Support back panel delivers body-mapped ventilation for hot days
- Dual Wing hip belt transfers weight to hips and compresses the load
- Trekking pole holders keep you prepared for changing terrain
- Stuff pocket keeps puffies and shells close by at high elevations
- Side pocket lets you bring along extra water for long missions
- Tube Trap management keeps your tube secure and accessible
- 3L reservoir provides steady hydration for hikes in tough terrain
- Item #CAMQ33E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.