Select style & size:Select options
Bring on the next adventure.
The adventure ahead of you holds many possibilities, and while you'd love to go pure minimalist, you know it's best if you prepare for the journey, which is why you're loading up your CamelBak Fourteener 24L Backpack for the trip. This pack has generous space for your gear, with a full 24-liters of space, and prepares you to stay hydrated while you're out there with a 3-liter Crux reservior. The Fourteener doesn't skip on the details, loading you up with gear straps for trekking poles and ice axes to keep your gear organized, and load-bearing hip belts plus load lifters to keep you comfortable on your trek.
Built around CamelBak's new Crux reservoir, the Fourteener 24 Hydration Backpack delivers more water per sip than previous models to keep you hydrated and working at peak performance. A separate hydration compartment makes it easy to load the reservoir, even when you stop for a refill, and leaves more room in the main compartment for your layers and gear. A variety of smaller pockets keep bars, head lamps, maps, media, and sunglasses organized and close at hand. CamelBak equipped the Fourteener with an articulated back panel, internal frame, and compression straps to keep the pack balanced as you navigate technical terrain and stop to appreciate breathtaking views on your way to the top.
- Keep hyrdated through the adventure with a loaded 24L daypack
- Redesigned Crux reservoir makes for easy and fast refills
- Separate hydration compartment holds reservoir flat
- Back panel features articulated pods for maximum ventilation
- Load-bearing hip belt with open mesh for breathability
- Trekking pole attachment and tool loop for extra storage
- Load lifters and compression straps help distribute the load
- Magnetic strap keeps hydration tube secure and accessible
- Item #CAM008Q