Select style & size:Select options
Stay hydrated out there.
From the maze-like slot canyons of Utah to the azure alpine lakes of Alberta, the CamelBak Women's Daystar 16 Hydration Backpack handily carries your hiking essentials while keeping you properly hydrated on longer hikes. Ample cargo storage makes easy work of carrying extra layers and outerwear, navigational maps, energy snacks, and trail essentials. Virtually eliminating pressure points, the air mesh suspension and S-shaped straps support heavy loads without soaking you in perspiration.
It's equipped with a 2.5-liter Crux reservoir to keep you properly hydrated when you're hiking long distances across rugged terrain. The Crux reservoir features a large opening and ergonomic handle for quickly filling from the tap or drinking fountain. It delivers 20% more water per sip (versus previous versions), so you're not struggling to drink on the move. Another benefit is the drinking on/off switch, which prevents water from dripping when you're jostling the pack down the trail.
- Essential hydration and storage for longer hikes
- 13.5-liters of usable cargo storage on the trail
- 2.5-liter Crux reservoir allows for convenient hydration
- Air mesh suspension and s-shaped straps for comfy carrying
- Roomy interior for extra layers and larger items
- Front organizer separates your smaller accessories
- Side stretch pockets provide quick-access to snacks
- Item #CAM006T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack is great. It's a little on the large side for a day pack, but it's we'll designed and you'll forget it's on your back because it's so comfortable. It will carry plenty of water, enough to share on a full day hike. Everything zips up tight and seems to be completely water resistant. Very happy.