Select Style & Size
Chase Bike Vest
The CamelBak Chase Bike Vest takes design cues from sleek hydration vests used by runners, leading to equal distribution of weight and less sloshing around on the trail. This streamlined vest is a great addition for trail riders seeking a low-bulk option for staying hydrated while mountain biking. It includes a 1.5-liter reservoir, which supplies enough water for shorter rides down the local trail network spanning a couple of hours.
Instead of carrying all of your gear on the back, the Chase Bike Vest features stretchable front pockets along the shoulder straps, which do a great job of carrying water bottles, energy gels, and granola bars within easy reach. The straps themselves are comprised of breathable mesh, so you don't overheat or soak up excess perspiration on the trail. Additionally, there's two sternum straps for a better overall fit without it moving excessively or bouncing down the trail.
Looking to the backside of this vest, you'll find the main zippered compartments for storing larger items, like your repair tools, smartphone, earbuds, as well as a tube and patch kit. CamelBak even includes stretchable rear pockets that carry a folded rain shell, so long as it's a relatively compact jacket without excess bulk or insulation.
- Low-bulk hydration vest for spirited trail rides
- 1.5-liter reservoir keeps you hydrated on shorter outings
- Vest equally distributes weight for less bouncing and bulk
- Breathable straps with integrated storage for bottles and snacks
- Zippered rear compartments for larger items, food, repair tools
- Overflow rear-stretch pockets for stashing a compact rain shell
- Item #CAM008P
- 100D robic nylon dobby, 210D nylon oxford
- Shoulder Straps
- 3D-ventilated mesh straps, dual sternum straps
- Reservoir Included
- yes, 1.5-liter reservoir included
- front-access along straps, traditional rear-pack access
- integrated organization, rear stretch overflow pockets, front shoulder straps
- Claimed Weight
- [pack only] 11 oz
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 30, 2020
Versatile Hydration Pack
- I've used it several times
I have now worn this pack for a long MTB ride and a long gravel ride. Fit is great and very secure. I never feel the pack move and generally forget I'm wearing it unless I'm taking a drink. I love the front pockets to stash nutrition and anything else I need quick access to. The pack also sits high on the back allowing full access to jersey pockets. All in all I'm very satisfied with the Chase. It perfectly meets my need to be able to carry extra fluids and nutrition on long rides and be able to drink regularly while riding technical areas that make grabbing a bottle difficult.
May 23, 2019
Finally pockets on the front!
All my kids race mountain bikes and swear to using bottles. It defies logic. My guess is that since the Pro's are advertising they don't want to cover up their sign with a cambleback & all kids want to be like the Pros. While I'm no Pro and I'm not advertising for anybody I find it incredibly convenient to be able to sip water while riding without having to reach down while trying to control my bike with one hand to get a drink. ... & absolutely love the pockets on the front so I don't have to take my vest off to get to stuff.