Why We Like the Premier Plus II Float Tube
No fish is safe with the Caddis Premier Plus II Float Tube in the water. We were impressed with the versatility of the teardrop shape that makes it easy to access tight spots and maneuver around when you’re battling a trophy fish, and we were excited to see Caddis added a PVC bottom and double-stitched seams in key areas to increase its overall durability. All in all, when it comes to accessing the best fishing spots on our local stillwaters, the Caddis Premier II Float Tube is our go-to choice.
- Teardrop-shaped float tube for stillwater fly fishing
- PVC bottom and double-stitched seams for extra durability
- Inflatable seat increases float and keeps you higher in the water
- Includes stabilizing bar and mesh that doubles as a stripping basket
- Large storage compartment behind seat ideal for food and extra layers
- Two large pockets for fly boxes and gear and two small accessory pockets
- Item #CADC00I
- [upper] ripstop, [lower] tarpaulin
- 2 equipment, 2 auxiliary
- Weight Capacity
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing, river fishing
What do you think about this product?