Why We Like The Platinum CC Ryder
When we are fishing calm rivers looking for the catch of the summer we opt for the Caddis Platinum CC Ryder. This float tube balances durability and stability to help us use it repeatedly through the warmer months.
- Float tube built for angling on still water, flat rivers
- Full-rotation locking oars help you get to secret spots
- Padded removable seat keeps you comfortable all day
- Drop-stitch PVC construction offers durability
- Easy to inflate design makes for a quick set up
- Item #CADC00H
- [inflated] 7ft 8in x 48in [packed] 26 x 22 x 15in
- Pump Included
- Weight Capacity
- Claimed Weight
- 44lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing, river fishing
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2021
How do you paddle? Seems to always be hitting my leg as I try to move the oar forward for another pass.
June 17, 2021
Thank you for your question! I would suggest some fins like the Caddis NBFF. These will help keep your feet in the water and allowing you to kick or paddle without your legs getting in the way. You can also reach out to us directly if you are still having trouble!