- Lightweight TriFold aluminum frame holds up to 250lb
- Durable 450D ripstop top flexes and fits the contours of your body
- Adjustable straps hold camping mattress (not included) in place
- Includes 600D ripstop polyester travel bag with convenient shoulder strap
- Item #BOM0040
- Q & A
Byer of Maine TriLite Folding Cot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
5'7" 165 lbs
I've had this cot for about a year now and I love it! Originally I purchased the cot for a 6 week road trip. I wanted something a little more comfortable than a sleeping pad for my extended travel, and this thing delivered. Beyond camping, this cot is comfortable enough that when I have guests staying over I set them to sleep on the cot. So far, nothing but positive feedback.
The weight rating of 250 seems fairly accurate - just don't plop down on the cot aggressively and it will hold up fine.
Lastly, I really like the straps that secure the sleeping pad. This is especially important for cold nights when you need the insulation from the sleeping pad. I tend to roll over a lot in my sleep, so its nice to have the straps holding my pad in place.
If you have any questions about this cot hit me up!