Select style & size:Select options
You know, it's a really good thing that the Byer of Maine Moskito Kakoon Hammock has no-see-um bug netting, because your campsite companion is getting a little aggressive with their once-in-jest pinecone ambush. The Moskito Kakoon is now eight inches longer than last year's edition, and weighs less than 22oz. Additionaly, it's triple-stitched for added durability, and the parachute nylon hammock can be turned upside down and also used as a traditional hammock. Meanwhile, the two internal storage pockets allow you to safeguard your own choice in artillery as your pal scrounges up more pinecones, and the new Micro Strap Hanging system provides a secure and comfortable hangout.
- A lightweight and adaptive hammock for backpacking or camping
- No-see-um mesh keeps bugs out and comfort in
- Longer design and smaller stuff sack than years' prior
- Piece spreader bars are now removable
- Increased weight limit from 250 to 275lb
- Item #BOM000J