Why We Like The Habara Climbing Shoe
We throw the Habara in our pack for footwork drills and pushing our grade on plastic. The stiff midsole and flat profile make sure our feet aren't screaming for solace by the end of our long training session. With an odor-fighting lining, this shoe won't assault our nostrils or let the itch get our toes even after linked boulder circuits.
- Rugged climbing shoe for long gym sessions
- High-friction rubber can grip any surface
- Lined leather and synthetic upper resists stretching out
- Padded mesh tongue increases comfort
- Resilient organic hemp lining minimizes stretching and odor buildup
- Hook-and-loop straps with triple-fork system eliminates dead space
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #BTAZ009
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] leather, microfiber [tongue] open-cell foam, mesh
- organic hemp
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Neo Fuse
- Asymmetrical Curvature
2.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 15, 2022
Definitely runs small
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
I had to order a whole size and a half, almost two sizes up. But great shoe for that price!
September 26, 2022
Runs super small
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
Runs super small, probably 2 whole sizes, had to return.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help