New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Endeavor Wide Fit Climbing Shoe
Admittedly, everyone's got a type (of climb), you know—tall and leggy, short and stout, or somewhere in-between. However, the Butora Men's Wide Fit Endeavor Climbing Shoe doesn't exactly have a preference. In fact, the Wide Fit Endeavor is built to tackle just about any kind of climb without compromising performance on account of the shape, size, or profile of the climb.
Thanks to the Endeavor's slightly asymmetrical toe shape, this shoe has a natural feel and is equipped with a triple fork webbing construction that provides a unique and personalized fit. Additionally, the shoe features a hybrid upper that consists of a synthetic micro fiber and natural leather that provide shape and breathability while two-piece tongue encourages optimal ventilation combined with the Poron memory foam that takes pressure away from the straps. The moisture-wicking hemp lining provides a comfortable microclimate for your foot and the 3D-injection midsole, complete with sticky butyl Butora F5 rubber sole ensures day-long comfort and traction—no matter the quality of rock. So whether your journeys take you to the New River Gorge or to Moab, the Endeavor provides pinnacle performance, power, and precision.
- Versatile climbing shoe for sport, trad, or bouldering
- Asymmetric aggression balances comfort with powerful precision
- Hybrid upper composed of synthetic up front and a leather back
- Organic hemp lining reduces odor buildup and stretching
- Padded, two-piece tongue fastened together with hook-and-loop straps
- Butora rubber sole ensures solid traction on rock and plastic
- Item #BTA0006