Zipline Step On Snowboard Boot
Make the process of strapping your tiny shredder into the board easier with the Burton Zipline Step On Snowboard Boot. This formerly-outdated technology gives smaller riders an easy interface for getting on their board without requiring help from parents on the straps. Three connection points—two by the toe and one at the heel—deliver unmatched security and board control for your grom to just click it and rip it.
Seeing that it's tuned for lighter riders, the Zipline features a softer flex that's sure to push progression from bunny hills to blue-square cruisers. The Youth Imprint liner molds to the shape of their feet over time, providing a truly custom fit without pressure points or excess movement sidelining them. Extra comfort-enhancing features include a Level 1 EVA footbed for a soft, impact-absorbing feel, as well as a Step On EST sole that strikes an optimal balance between shock-absorption and lightweight wearing.
- Kid-tested, parent-approved snowboard boot with step-in tech
- Soft flex goes easy on your budding shredder
- Boa closure provides a fuss-free entry they can work themselves
- Heat-moldable liner ensures the perfect, customizable fit
- Molded footbed offers all day comfort on the slopes
- Lightweight soles are cushioning and insulating against the cold
- Internal gusset keeps snow outta their boots
- Step On EST outsole is low-profile and easy to click in
- Item #BUR02M6