Zipline Boa Snowboard Boot
Make the process of tightening your tiny shredder's boots easier with the Boa lacing on the Burton Kids' Zipline Boa Snowboard Boot. This ingenious lacing system cranks down support across the entire boot with the quick twist of a dial, giving smaller riders an easy interface for adjusting their boots without requiring help from parents. When it's time to remove the boots, the dial quickly releases upward, loosening the entire boot without needing to unlace the entire thing.
Seeing that it's tuned for lighter riders, the Zipline Boa features a softer flex that's sure to push progression from bunny hills to blue-square cruisers. The Youth Imprint liner molds to the shape of their feet over time, providing a truly custom fit without pressure points or excess movement sidelining them. Extra comfort-enhancing features include a Level 1 EVA footbed for a soft, impact-absorbing feel, as well as a DynoLite Foam sole that strikes an optimal balance between shock-absorption and lightweight wearing.
- Kid-tested snowboard boot for getting kiddo out on the hill
- Soft flex goes easy on your budding shredder
- Boa closure provides a fuss-free entry they can work themselves
- Heat-moldable liner ensures the perfect, customizable fit
- Molded footbed offers all day comfort on the slopes
- Lightweight soles are cushioning and insulating against the cold
- Internal gusset keeps snow outta their boots
- Item #BUR02JX
- Q & A
Great kids snowboard boot!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these boots as a gift for my nephew who is just starting to snowboard. He already can ski so didn’t want to get something too beginner since he would probably pick it up quickly. They got great, the flex is soft but stable, and they are easy to tighten for him! Should be great for him to progress!