Yeasayer Smalls Snowboard
Get your little one to start ripping all over the mountain with the Burton Yeasayer Smalls Snowboard. This all-mountain board expertly balances forgiveness and control to create a predictable ride that will never hold them back. In order to balance control and forgiveness this board is equipped with a Flat Top profile, Twin shape, and a medium-playful flex.
The Flat Top profile, which features a flat section between the feet and rocker from the inserts out to the tip and tail mixes control and energy transfer to the edges with the forgiveness of rocker to help prevent edge catches when entering and exiting turns. The twin shape works with the flat top profile to provide a shape that can be slid sideways when need be but also edge well when properly initiated. Finally the medium soft flex provides the stability needed when they reach a higher level while still making it possible to manipulate the board with smaller legs. This combination will have your little one blowing past you on the trails in no time.
- Board made to rip groomers and help girls take the next step
- Twin shape is forgiving and fun to ride for fast progression
- Flat Top profile mixes forgiveness and control for maximum learning
- Medium-playful flex is easily manipulated but provides stability
- Squeezbox low core adds control with different flexes throughout
- Channel technology gives ultimate flexibility in stance width
- Extruded base can put up with years of abuse and still slide
- Item #BUR02J1
- Q & A