Select style & size:Select options
Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard
Want to lap some groomed runs? Yes, please. How about a park lap? Why not? Maybe even venture into fresh snow in the trees? Go for it. That's the attitude of the Burton Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard. This versatile deck was designed for riders who want to be able to ride every aspect of the resort on one board. A forgiving yet poppy profile and easy-going flex come together to create a board that is happy to cruise groomers, lap the park, and explore in the trees all in one day.
It starts with the Flying V profile, which boasts camber directly under the bindings for edge hold and pop, with rocker between the bindings and at the tips to provide float and a truly forgiving feel. The medium-soft flex is soft enough to master presses and butters in the park, but holds up when you're hitting higher speeds and carving up groomers. Frostbite edges add extra grip to help you maintain control when the slopes are icy, and the extruded base is easy to maintain and repair if you bump a few rocks and rails along the way. A FSC-Certified Fly 800g core uses dual-density woods to reduce weight without sacrificing strength, and Squeezebox Low technology allows more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail with a smoother flex between the bindings for more control. When you're ready to improve your riding skills and test your mettle on new parts of the mountain, the Yeasayer Flying V will be waiting.
- Progress your riding all across the mountain with this snowboard
- Flying V profile consists of rocker throughout and camber underfoot
- Medium-soft flex is forgiving and allows presses or butters
- Twin shape offers a predictable and easy ride regular or switch
- FSC-Certified Super Fly 800G core is lightweight and durable
- Frostbite edges extend out from bindings to provide extra grip
- Squeezebox Low uses thinner and thicker zones for more control
- Extruded base requires less maintenance and waxing
- Item #BUR02XG