Select style & size:Select options
Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard
Want to lap some groomed runs? Yes, please. How about a park lap? Why not? Maybe even venture into fresh snow in the trees? Go for it. That's the attitude of the Burton Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard. This versatile deck was designed for riders who want to be able to ride every aspect of the resort on one board. A forgiving, yet poppy profile and easy-going flex come together to create a board that is happy to cruise groomers, lap the park, and explore in the trees all in one day.
It starts with the Flying V profile, which boasts camber directly under the bindings, with rocker between the bindings and at the tips, to The medium flex is soft enough to test out presses and butters in the park, but holds up when you're hitting high speeds and carving up groomers. Frostbite edges add extra grip to help you maintain control when the slopes are icy, and the extruded base is easy to maintain and repair if you bump a few rocks and rails along the way. When you're ready to improve your riding skills and test your mettle on new parts of the mountain, the Yeasayer Flying V will be waiting.
- Use this versatile board to conquer every part of the resort
- Flying V profile blends pop and power with float and forgiveness
- Twin shape allows freestyle exploits in the park
- Medium flex handles everything from park to powder
- Frostbite edges improve edge hold on icy slopes
- Super Sap epoxy is easier on the environment
- Pro-Tip tapered tips reduce swing weight
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Item #BUR02JN
- Q & A