Rugged outdoor style meets cutting-edge tech.
Blending Danner's mountaineering heritage with Burton's shred science, the Burton x Danner Men's Snowboard Boot delivers riding performance, hiking prowess, and vintage outdoor style all in one sharp package. Top-shelf Burton tech delivers the comfort and response you want for taking tram laps all day long, while Danner's hiking input and a rugged Vibram outsole ensure it's capable of exploring beyond the resort boundaries in search of fresh powder.
Inspired by Danner's Quarry hiking boot, the genuine leather upper maintains support and resists the abuse of daily thrashing. The foot-conforming Imprint 3 liner keeps your foot comfortably locked in place for enhanced response and less fatigue, and a Sleeping Bag reflective foil underneath maintains body heat on early morning pow missions. B3 Gel and an EVA footbed absorb vibrations when you're riding through choppy snow, while the PowerUP tongue increases rebound for livelier carving. It's finished off with a rugged Vibram Eco-Step outsole to ensure reliable traction on icy boot packs and exposed peaks.
- Classic mountaineering-inspired boot built for shredding
- Medium flex for balanced response anywhere on the mountain
- PowerUP tongue enhances rebound and resists breaking down
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil prevents heat loss
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- EVA footbed and B3 Gel absorb impacts and vibrations
- Snow-proof gusset keeps snow and slush out of boots
- Vibram Eco-Step outsole offers rugged traction on icy terrain
- Item #BUR022L