Select style & size:Select options
Since skiers use poles on both the way up and the way down, they've never put too much effort in developing ultra-compact poles, which is obviously a problem for splitboarders who don't want to ride with poles or have poles awkwardly sticking out of the top of their pack. Luckily, Burton teamed up with Black Diamond to address this problem with the Burton x Black Diamond Compactor Pole. It has a three-piece design that packs down small enough to easily stash in your pack, without sacrificing strength or support, so you can still count on it in sketchy situations.
- Splitboard-specific poles for backcountry tours
- Aluminum construction is light and sturdy
- FlickLock Pro Security with 20cm adjustability
- Three-section shaft packs up small
- Rubber grips offer comfy grip
- Item #BUR01RT
- Q & A
The ultimate splitboard pole
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Lightweight, durable, and pack-able, these are the only poles I splitboard with.
Let me know if you have any questions regarding the poles or sizing, I am happy to help out.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Packs down small and goes together quickly.
How are these different from the regular BD compactor?
Sold individually or as a pair?
Hey SJ, these are sold as a pair. Let me know if you have any other questions or anything else I can do to help! My direct line is 801.204.4547 or email is email@example.com. Best, Connor
How much do they weigh and how long are they?