Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Gore-Tex Warmest Mitten
Reach for the Burton Women's Gore-Tex Warmest Mitten when the temperature plummets but the powder is plentiful. Its waterproof, breathable construction offers protection in the form of a buttery-soft yet bomber package through some of the harshest storms on the mountain. The combination of 550-fill power down and Thermacore synthetic insulation provides such a fiery warm fit that you'll be surprised it doesn't actually melt the snow around you. And, the Screen Grab touchscreen-compatibility lets you text your boss that you won't be making it in to the office today without taking off your gloves.
- Toasty mitt for the coldest days on the mountain
- Waterproof, breathable membrane fends off cold-causing moisture
- Synthetic and down insulation offers reliable warmth all day
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb lets you operate your phone without exposing your fingers
- Item #BUR02HL
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [face fabric] Dryride 2L, [palm] synthetic leather
- Dryride Membrane 2.0
- 550-fill power down, Thermacore
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab thumb
- Claimed Weight
- [single, medium] 1.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.