Gore-Tex Warmest Mitten
Reach for the Burton Women's Gore-Tex Warmest Mitten when the temperature plummets but the powder is plentiful. Its waterproof, breathable construction offers protection in the form of a buttery-soft yet bomber package through some of the harshest storms on the mountain. The combination of 550-fill power down and Thermacore synthetic insulation provides such a fiery warm fit that you'll be surprised it doesn't actually melt the snow around you. And, the Screen Grab touchscreen-compatibility lets you text your boss that you won't be making it in to the office today without taking off your gloves.
- Toasty mitt for the coldest days on the mountain
- Waterproof, breathable membrane fends off cold-causing moisture
- Synthetic and down insulation offers reliable warmth all day
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb lets you operate your phone without exposing your fingers
- Item #BUR02HL
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [face fabric] Dryride 2L, [palm] synthetic leather
- Dryride Membrane 2.0
- 550-fill power down, Thermacore
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab thumb
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 9, 2020
Runs Small Across the Back of Hand
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 135 lbs
I never do reviews, but I was shocked that after trying three sizes of this mitten, it still ran too tight across the palm/back of hand. It may be because it is filled with sherpa thick fleece and maybe that takes up space within the mitt. I was shocked, as I've never had a problem fitting a mitt before. Other than that, they are well constructed. I thought the fleece across the back of my hand would be challenging for holding onto ski poles though. I'd reserve these for snowboarders.