The name says it all.
Sometimes it's just best to call things what they are and leave the silly nicknames at home—Burton sure thought so with the Men's Warmest Mitt. It is, you guessed it, Burton's warmest mitten, and it'll give any insulated snowboard mitt a run for its toasty money.
The Warmest starts with waterproof DryRide Durashell fabric and a DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 that seals out wind and water, keeping the 550-fill down and synthetic Thermacore insulation dry and warm, even on soggy days or in overhead pow. The Warmest also has a brushed microfiber lining for a super-soft feel, a Gnar Guard leather palm to ensure grip and abrasion-resistance, and Screengrab touchscreen compatibility on the thumb so you can take some sweet chairlift selfies without having to expose your fingers to the cold. There's also a pocket that can be used to throw in a handwarmer on ice-cold days, or to vent out excess heat when things warm up in the afternoon.
- Made to withstand the coldest days of winter
- DryRide Ultrashell fabric wards off snow and slush
- DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 adds extra waterproofing
- Down and synthetic insulation prevent frozen fingers
- Microfiber lining wicks moisture and adds warmth
- Heater/vent pocket to add warmth or cool you down
- Removable leash keeps you from losing mitt
- Item #BUR01DU
- Q & A
Durable, Super Warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these gloves three seasons ago with a ton of use and it's finally time to pick up a new pair. Crazy, right? These mittens surprised me with how long they lasted and how warm they are. I've used them in many days where temps were below 0 degrees Fahrenheit with no extra liner and they were plenty warm for me. Apply a good leather treatment once a year to preserve them and they're a super durable and warm mitten.