Gore-Tex Warmest Mitten
The Warmest starts with waterproof DryRide Durashell fabric and a DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 that seals out wind and water, keeping the 550-fill down and synthetic Thermacore insulation dry and warm, even on soggy days or in overhead pow. The Warmest also has a brushed microfiber lining for a super-soft feel, a Gnar Guard leather palm to ensure grip and abrasion-resistance, and Screengrab touchscreen compatibility on the thumb so you can take some sweet chairlift selfies without having to expose your fingers to the cold. There's also a pocket that can be used to throw in a handwarmer on ice-cold days, or to vent out excess heat when things warm up in the afternoon.
- Keep your mitts warm on the mountain in a pair of warm mitts
- Gore Warm technology adds breathable waterproofing to the fingers
- Dryride 2-layer material stands up to wind and water during wear
- Down insulation traps warmth for a cozy feel all day long
- Microfiber lining wicks moisture and adds warmth on the chairlift
- Item #BUR02GV
- Q & A
I liked the look of these, but the padding is bulky and only on the back of the hand and gives your hand an unbalanced feel... I'm pretty certain I'll be returning these and keep searching for the perfect mittens that both look and feel great.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The only problem is that these are sometimes too warm! I’ve always had a problem with cold hands in the snow, so I got these. My hands are always warm weather I’m snowboarding or hiking, not only that, they look pretty cool too