Gore-Tex Warmest Glove
The folks at Burton don't like to get too fancy when they're naming their products. They call it like they see it, which is why the Burton Gore-Tex Warmest Glove is just what it sounds like it is—the warmest glove that Burton makes. Now outfitted with a Gore-Tex membrane for durable waterproofing in any weather, this toasty warm glove is packed with down insulation to keep your fingers happy and cozy through the coldest days on the slopes. It also features Burton's innovative Living Lining that traps heat when you need the warmth, and lets it escape when things are getting a bit too toasty, so you'll climate-controlled comfort while you ride.
Burton wasn't just thinking about the wet cold when they were designing this glove—they were thinking of solutions to everyday problems. Tired of exposing your hands to freezing weather when you need to text your buddies? Well thanks to the touchscreen-compatible Screen Grab leather on the thumb and forefinger, you'll be able to meet up with the whole gang without picking up some frostbite on the way. Burton also added a handwarmer/ventilation pocket to help you warm up or cool down to meet the weather's demands, letting you rock this glove all season long.
- Burton's warmest glove gets a boost with a Gore-Tex membrane
- Gore-Tex and Dryride technology keep you dry through heavy snows
- Down insulation provides cozy warmth that fights the chill
- Living Lining regulates temperature to keep your comfort level ideal
- Touchscreen-compatibility lets you text the gang while staying war
- Handwarmer and ventilation pocket lets you warm up or cool down
- Item #BUR02GU
- Q & A
Very warm/tighter fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These gloves were extremely warm to the point where I needed to periodically take them off just so I wouldn't sweat as much. I purchased the XL size and I felt like the finger holes were pretty tight with the liner however it kept my digits warm all day on the slopes. The phone screen compatibility worked about as well as it could for having a bulky glove on.