Pillage the steep and deep.
Taking inspiration from snowboarding's golden era, the Burton Men's Viking Snowboard Boot is a re-engineered freeride classic that's based off Terje's iconic boot from '98. Dialed-in with a hard-charging, medium-stiff flex, the Viking lives for pillaging steeps and slashing powder, yet its innovative lacing system allows you to ride it all over the mountain, from jumps to high-consequence cliff lines.
You'll find traditional laces for a truly customizable fit over the boot's cuff and forefoot. However, truly unique to the Viking is a Speed Zone Lock N' Load system that cinches over the mid-foot, cranking down heel hold for high-stakes lines where every bit of response is crucial. This system also allows you to take the Viking through the park. Simply loosen the boot's laces for a softer flex and crank down the Lock N' Load pull tab to keep your heels from lifting.
Venturing inside this versatile boot, the Infinite Ride 4 Liner is astonishingly plush and warm, thanks to its DryRide Heat Cycle Lining. This innovative lining uses heat-activated carbon threads to radiate warmth back into the boot, instead of letting heat escape through the liner and shell. Additionally, the boot's EST Optimized Midsole has B3 Gel cushioning for a supremely damp ride when you're dropping cliffs and sending big kickers. There's also a Vibram EcoStep sole with a tenacious tread pattern. This helps you retain balance over technical boot packs in the backcountry and icy park lots at the resorts.
- Traditional laces with Speed Zone Lock N' Load
- Footprint Reduction Technology
- Firm Flex PowerUp Tongue
- Level 2 Molded EVA footbed
- Infinite Ride 4 Liner with DryRide Heat Cycle lining
- EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel cushioning
- Vibram EcoStep sole (30% recycled rubber)
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Item #BUR00KG
- Responsible Collection
- traditional laces, Speed Zone Lock N' Load
- Infinite Ride 4 with DryRide Heat Cycle lining
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Burton scale)
- Vibram EcoStep (30% recycled rubber)
- EST with B3 gel cushioning
- Level 2 Molded EVA
- Recommended Use
- freeride, freestyle, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help