Select a Size
Select a Color
Pull on these pants before you hit the slopes and you'll be living the Vida Burton every time. Its DryRide membrane fends off the cold and snow spray as you track your slope-mates through the trees. The fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through, ensuring complete dryness on deep powder days and late-season slush laps.
Mesh-lined thigh vents quickly expel excess heat on those warmer spring days, ensuring maximum comfort through a wide range of temperatures. The Living Lining keeps the pants soft and breathable, allowing you to fine-tune the level of warmth underneath through layering. An integrated waist adjustment keeps the pants nice and secure when you're blasting down morning groomers and dropping into the park.
- Slim-fitting snow pant for a day on the slopes
- DryRide two-layer membrane fends off snow and spray
- Living Lining insulation keeps you toasty during downhill runs
- Mesh lining on thighs dumps excess heat during active pursuits
- Snap waist with integrated adjustment for a customized fit
- Item #BURZ8FD
- DRYRIDE two-layer
- Living Lining, taffeta
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully taped
- [hand] zippered, [back] hook-and-loop
- snap, adjustable
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 25, 2020
Burton Vida Pant - Women's
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 155 lbs
I am 5'9" and weigh 155. I got a size Large and they were too large.
September 12, 2019
Best Skinny Fit pant
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
I am known for my athletic build, I love these pants to show it off. I have a small waist and bigger thighs, so the adjustable waist band allows them to stay on high. They also just look good and feminine when Im wearing a lot of winter clothes.