Pull on these pants before you hit the slopes and you'll be living the Vida Burton every time. Waterproof, breathable, stretchy, and stylish, the Vida Pants check all of your boxes and then some. Its DryRide membrane offers an admirable level of waterproof protection. Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through, ensuring complete dryness on deep powder days and late-season slush laps.
Mesh-lined thigh vents quickly expel excess heat on those warmer spring days, ensuring maximum comfort through a wide range of temperatures. The Living Lining keeps the pants soft and breathable, allowing you to fine-tune the level of warmth underneath through layering. An integrated waist adjustment keeps the pants nice and secure when you're blasting down morning groomers and dropping into the park.
- Shell pants for enjoying your day on the slopes
- DryRide membrane seals out snow and slush
- Fully sealed seams keep melting snow from seeping in
- Living Lining helps regulate your temperature
- Mesh-lined thigh vents offer additional airflow
- Integrated waist adjustment customizes the fit
- Item #BUR02R7
- Q & A
Best Skinny Fit pant
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
I am known for my athletic build, I love these pants to show it off. I have a small waist and bigger thighs, so the adjustable waist band allows them to stay on high. They also just look good and feminine when Im wearing a lot of winter clothes.