Inspired by legendary outerwear of decades past and constructed with heavy rider feedback, the Burton Vicker Pant is loaded with features you won't find anywhere else on the mountain. Its Dryride, two-layer membrane blocks moisture so you stay dry as you explore the mountain while synthetic insulation in the seat and knees offers warmth on chilly mornings when you catch first chair. Removable EVA knee pads add an extra layer of protection without adding excess bulk and long thigh vents dump excess heat when you're lapping the park with friends. On powder days, a stretch softshell high back panel keeps out fresh flakes so you stay dry and comfortable for your full day on the slopes no matter the conditions.
- Full-featured pants inspired by rider feedback and retro outerwear
- Dryride membrane blocks moisture for dry comfort on the slopes
- Living Lining offers temperature comfort in changing conditions
- Insulation in the rear and knees offers warmth on chilly mornings
- Long thigh vents dump excess heat when lapping your favorite runs
- Removable EVA knee pads add cushioned protection without the bulk
- Stretch softshell high back panel keeps snow from sneaking in
- Removable suspenders keep the pants in place throughout the day
- Item #BUR02D1
- Q & A
Hey, do you happen to have the waist and inseam measurements of the small & medium size Burton Vicker pants? I have troubles finding pants that fit right without being overly too long for me. I’m shorter (5’7) but my waist measures in around 30-32.. Those measurements would be helpful or maybe you could point me in the direction of pants that would work best for me. I prefer the tapered in knee look.
Burton always has more detailed sizing info and helpful charts. Here is the link to the listing.
I don't know of any other snow pants with this looks personally. But check out FlyLow. They have amazing quality ski/winter gear.