Veazie does it.
The team's favorite for everything from night-time pow laps under the lights to summer park sessions on the glacier, the Burton Women's Veazie Pant is designed to perform in any conditions and match with any outfit. Crafted from a waterproof, breathable DryRide fabric, and with fully sealed seams, the Veazie keeps your bottom half comfortably dry through snowy days at the resort, while the microfleece Living Lining adapts to your activity level for temp-regulating performance. Dump excess internal heat quickly and easily after your grueling bootpack with the zippered inner leg vents, and rely on the anti-scuff cuffs to make sure this pant sticks around for more than just one season.
- Shred pant that's as big on performance as it is style
- Waterproof, breathable construction fends off sleet and now
- Living Lining adapts to your activity for versatile comfort
- Regular fit allows for a full range of motion
- Zippered inner leg vents help dump heat in a pinch
- Multiple zippered pockets stash tools, wallet, and phone
- Item #BUR01SL
- Q & A
Super cute but not for big butts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 160lbs
It was tight around my butt and super baggy on my legs. I do have big thighs but they're from snowboarding.. come on burton