Warmth without the weight.
Stop suffering through sunny spring days in heavyweight socks and lighten up with the Burton Women's Ultralight Wool Sock. It still offers the same temperature-regulating and super-soft properties of other merino wool blended socks, but in an ultralight package that won't make your foot overheat in slushy conditions. A DryRide venting toe panel boosts breathability to let heat and moisture escape, and the elastic arch provides a supportive fit that reduces foot fatigue. Ergonomic left- and right-specific fits maximize comfort, a Stay High band keeps the sock from slipping during long days on hill, and strategic reinforcements prevent premature wear and tear.
- Lightweight riding sock for warmer days
- Quick-drying and odor-resistant footbed for freshness
- DryRide Ultrawick ventilation in the toe panels
- Elastic arch and ankle hug the food for support
- Ergonomic left and right MotionFit for enhanced comfort
- Item #BUR01VJ
- Q & A
Cold or hot out this one is my favorite!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I tend to wear these ultralight wool socks in hot or cold conditions. These socks seem to do a really good job at regulating my foot temperature better than thicker socks. I also started riding in heated snowboard boots and this sock pairs really well with my Red Wing Supreme boots on the low heat setting.