So cute and cozy, she'll want to do the twist.
When shredding down the slopes in frigid conditions, your girl will be grateful for the toasty warmth of the Burton Girls' Twist Bomber Jacket. Ample insulation keeps her plenty warm when temps dip below freezing, and the DryRide Durashell fabric provides waterproof protection to protect against oncoming storms. The elastic hem and cuffs, expandable hood gaiter, and powder skirt seal snow out, while a slew of functional pockets provide plenty of room for storing small items and essentials. Plus, Room-To-Grow sleeves can be extended when she shoots up a couple inches mid-season.
- Lightweight, weatherproof jacket with big-time warmth
- Waterproof, breathable construction defends against snow
- Toasty insulation throughout keeps her on the hill longer
- Elastic hem and cuffs cling to block out winds
- Regular fit provides room for layers
- Expandable system grows with her for seasons of use
- Multiple pockets keep her hands warm
- Item #BUR01IV
- Q & A
Twist Bomber Jacket Review
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The description for this jacket is incorrect, it is flimsy and definitely not toasty warm or heavy weight and will not be effective in frigid conditions. If you're looking for fashion, this is the right jacket for you, but if you're looking for durability and warmth look elsewhere. your child will freeze in this jacket.