Select style & size:Select options
Your ticket to fly.
The Burton TWC Pro Snowboard is the very same board used by Shaun White during his podium-crushing pipe runs and high-flying park laps. Extremely responsive and insanely quick from edge-to-edge with its narrow waist width, the TWC Pro excels when it's being pushed to the limit, regardless if you're boosting from 20-foot superpipe walls or hucking triples off gigantic park jumps.
Traditional camber offers the pop and stability needed to go big in the pipe and stomp jump landings. The directional shape provides more power and control than a twin, but it still handles switch takeoffs and landings just fine. Frostbite edges extend out beneath the bindings to create extra contact points that help you hold an edge on icy pipe walls.
Inside this next-level freestyle machine, you'll find an ultra-light Super Fly II core for an extremely snappy feel, helping you send the biggest jumps and freestyle features on the mountain. Triax fiberglass offers a stiff torsional flex for unrelenting edge hold, while the Carbon I-Beam increases energy return for improved pop and response. Pro-Tip tapered-width tips reduce swing weight, and Infinite Ride construction means this board won't feel like a wet noodle by the end of the season. It's finished off with a super-absorbent Sintered WFO base to make sure you can clear jumps, even when you haven't waxed in a couple days.
- Shaun White's choice for sending it to the moon
- Camber delivers unmatched pop and response
- Directional twin shape enhances control and drive
- Medium-stiff flex offers responsive, aggressive feel
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and strength
- Carbon I-Beam creates explosive ollie power
- Super Sap epoxy reduces the board's carbon footprint
- Burton is a leader is snowboard innovation
- Item #BUR020U