Tourist X Snowboard Boot
The Burton Tourist X Snowboard Boot is lightweight and offers high performance control for days spent earning your turns in the backcountry. The highly durable performance mesh upper keeps the weight down while the speed lacing system offers a secure fit and peace of mind while you rip through untracked powder. The thermo-moldable Life liner provides a custom fit and DRYRIDE heat cycle technology traps heat for happy toes even on the coldest of days. Finally the Vibram EcoStep rubber outsole creates a smaller footprint to avoid toe drag and a provides excellent grip in case you need to boot it to the top of the ridge.
- Splitboard specific boot that boosts performance in the backcountry
- Speedzone lacing creates a secure and comfortable fit everytime
- Thermo-moldable Life liner offers a custom fit for hard charging
- Technical mesh outer is sheds weight without sacrificing durability
- ReBounce cushioning limits fatigue and pain from hard impacts
- Vibram EcoStep outsole creates a small footprint and solid grip
- Item #BUR02OJ
- Q & A
Apparently these are lighter than the regular Tourist. Does anyone know the weight difference between the two?