Select your style & size:Select options
Where you're going, you don't need lifts.
When you're ready to trade in the lift lines and Jerry's for the pristine powder of the backcountry, the Burton Tour 31L Backpack will be waiting. Equipped with plenty of splitboarding-specific features, including an A-frame split-mode carry, internal climbing skin pocket, and dedicated easy-access snow tool pocket, the Tour 31L is ready to take your riding to new places—literally.
Safety is king when it comes to backcountry travel, so Burton gave the Tour 31L an easy-access snow tool pocket in case you need to quickly retrieve your avalanche rescue gear. A-frame, vertical, and horizontal board carry options store your shred stick when you're tackling technical section of the ascent or crossing sketchy ridges.
The pack's metal frame supports heavy loads, and the ergonomic hip belt and shoulder harness help stabilize the pack when you're climbing or riding. Compression-molded foam in the back panel and airflow zones offer comfort during long approaches under the harsh high-altitude sun. Adjustable ice axe attachments, external pole carries, and an internal climbing skin pocket help manage the rest of your gear during your search for freshies.
- Splitboard-specific pack for dedicated backcountry explorers
- Ultra-tough Cordura fabrics with water-resistant backing
- Quick-access dedicated snow tool pocket
- Stowable vertical and horizontal snowboard carry
- A-frame split-ski carry system
- Internal metal frame and compression-molded back panel with airflow zones
- Ergonomic hip belt and shoulder harness
- Internal pocket for storing climbing skins
- Item #BUR01KS