Symbol Insulated Jacket
Deck out your dude in the warm and protective Burton Boys' Symbol Insulated Jacket. Featuring Burton's DryRide Durashell membrane with critical seam taping, this jacket repels water to keep him warm and comfortable whether he's shredding at the park or hanging out with friends. Mapped Thermacore insulation places more warmth at his core to help stave off chill. The drop-down hood is helmet friendly and adjustable to give him extra protection when the snow begins to fall. A waist gaiter blocks snow and connects to Burton youth pants to prevent gaping. An expandable Room-To-Grow system adds two inches of additional length—so he can use the jacket next season, even after the growth spurt he's bound to have.
- A snowboard jacket for on-mountain warmth and protection
- DryRide Durashell membrane resists water to keep him comfortable
- Mapped with synthetic insulation for coziness
- Critically taped seams to prevent seeping
- Waist gaiter to seal out snow
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Room-to-Grow system for longer use
- Item #BUR01J8
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer), [face] nylon fine ottoman, [lining] embossed taffeta
- [body] Thermacore (100g), [sleeves, hood, and collar] Thermacore (80g)
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 5,000 g/mÂ²
- critical seams sealed
- yes, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 hook and loop chest
- Powder Skirt
- yes, with jacket-to-pant interface
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2019
super comfortable jacket
I love the colors and the style of the jacket. By far the best I’ve seen and worn. Fits like a glove :)
January 16, 2019
This coat has such a unique look, howeve
This coat has such a unique look, however it fits my nephew too loosely. It's quite long on the body and arm length, but on the bright side, it will last him two winters instead of one.
February 3, 2018
I picked his up for my little dude and is a great jacket for keeping him warm on the slopes. Itâs thin enough to wear on its own on a fall/spring day and thin enough to layer easily on those cold mid winter days. Great option.
December 18, 2017
Perfect Snowboarding Jacket
My son loves his new Burton Jacket! Great warmth and true to size!
December 2, 2017
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
A lot of good features for skiing/snowboarding on this jacket. My son likes how it looks. He can actually wear his helmet under the hoodie unlike his last jacket where the hoodie had to be removed to keep the snow from piling up on the back of his neck.
August 8, 2017
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 115 lbs
Extremely comfortable, very stylish and fits really well!
February 20, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Got this for my son and he loves it. It's rad that once his arms get longer you can make the sleeves longer as well. Burton is top of the line for sure!
October 2, 2018
What does the patch look like on the sleeve??
October 23, 2018
It's a simple burton logo with different background color.