Dependable and cool.
Deck out your dude in the warm and protective Burton Boys' Symbol Insulated Jacket. Featuring Burton's DryRide Durashell membrane with critical seam taping, this jacket repels water to keep him warm and comfortable whether he's shredding at the park or hanging out with friends. Mapped Thermacore insulation places more warmth at his core to help stave off chill. The drop-down hood is helmet friendly and adjustable to give him extra protection when the snow begins to fall. A waist gaiter blocks snow and connects to Burton youth pants to prevent gaping. An expandable Room-To-Grow system adds two inches of additional length—so he can use the jacket next season, even after the growth spurt he's bound to have.
- A snowboard jacket for on-mountain warmth and protection
- DryRide Durashell membrane resists water to keep him comfortable
- Mapped with synthetic insulation for coziness
- Critically taped seams to prevent seeping
- Waist gaiter to seal out snow
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Room-to-Grow system for longer use
- Item #BUR01J8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got this for my son and he loves it. It's rad that once his arms get longer you can make the sleeves longer as well. Burton is top of the line for sure!