Swath Snowboard Boot
Lace up the Burton Swath Snowboard Boot for all-mountain and park performance mixed with all day comfort. The medium flex provides a good mix of powerful energy transfer and responsive control with flexible and comfortable materials that will ensure you are not punishing your feet during long days on hill.
To create a snug and secure fit the Swath features Burton's Speed Zone lacing and Focus Cuff. The Speed zone lacing tightens the boot around your lower foot and upper ankle separately so that you can achieve the perfect tightness for maximum control and confidence. Working hand in hand with the Speed Zone lacing, the Focus Cuff provides additional control by locking your heel into the heel cup to avoid that wishy-washy feeling that all riders try to avoid.
- Stable and versatile boot for riding park, groomers, and pow
- Imprint 3 liner is heat moldable for a secure and reliable fit
- Focus Cuff locks your heel into place for increased response
- Ultraweave Shell material is seamless and lightweight for comfort
- Shrinkage technology shortens the footprint for less toe drag
- ReBounce cushioning provides impact protection in the park
- DynoBITE EST outsole easily grips icy and snowy surfaces
- Item #BUR02KF
- Q & A
I never realized boots could have pop
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots have the kind of pop and energy that a camber board has! I love the response and rebound out of a turn.
I’m 20 days in to them and beginning to wonder if I could have gone a half size smaller but other than that I’m hyped on em!
Iâve only had these for a few weeks, but Iâm pretty sure theyâll end up being my favorite boots ever.