Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Swath Boa Snowboard Boot
The Burton Swath Boa Snowboard Boot is an ultralight option that's versatile enough to handle just about any type of riding. Burton crafted it with Ultraweave shell material, which is incredibly light, yet strong and abrasion-resistant so you don't have to sacrifice support or durability for a lighter feel.
Dual Zone Boa dials allow you to independently adjust and lock in the tightness of the upper and lower zones of the boot in mere seconds, so you can fine-tune the fit to suit your riding style and personal preference. Your toes will love the Imprint 3 liner, which conforms to your foot for a custom fit and provides a snug, supportive fit, not to mention the heat-retaining Sleeping Bag reflective foil layer. It's finished off with a grippy, low-profile DynoBITE EST sole that offers excellent board feel and impact-absorption for handling big cliff drops.
- Versatile, ultralight all-mountain boot with top-shelf materials
- Medium flex offers balance of response and flex
- Dual Zone Boa lets you adjust upper and lower zones quickly
- Imprint 3 liner conforms to your foot and won't break down
- Ultraweave shell material is abrasion-resistant and ultralight
- EVA footbed and B3 Gel absorb impacts and vibrations
- Snow-proof gusset keeps snow and slush out of boots
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil keeps heat from escaping
- Item #BURZ8M7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.