Select a Size
Select a Color
Supreme Snowboard Boot
If one day you're staring down the chute of a high mountain peak into the bliss of steep terrain and plentiful powder, while the next you're blasting off park features really letting your creativity shine, look no further than the responsive and comfortable Burton Supreme Snowboard Boot. The stiffest offering from the Burton women's line, this boot provides the support needed for hard-charging riders while offering enough flexibility to lock in presses and boost tweaked-out methods in the backcountry.
This relatively rigid boot includes a medium-flexing PowerUp tongue to allow flexibility where you need it, but responsiveness throughout when it's needed most. The Speed Zone lacing uses Burton's exclusive New England Ropes to synch down your feet in upper and lower zones to provide a secure yet comfortable fit, and the Life Liner offers improved feel while resisting breakdown so you can keep using them session after session. Internal J-bars lock down your heel to prevent energy-sapping heel lift, and the heat-moldable design conforms to your foot's every contour for a truly customized fit. To offer complete comfort and traction, the PodBED dual density rubber sole grips snow and ice, while B3 Gel ReBounce cushioning throughout absorbs impact from big cliff drops or park landings to keep you riding all day long.
- A premium and sturdy boot for riders who demand high performance
- Stiff flex is responsive and supportive for all-mountain riding
- Speed Zone Lacing keeps your foot snug for improved control
- Life liner offers improved fit while resisting breakdown
- B3 cushioning absorbs shock for big landings or variable snow
- GripLITE backstay grips the highback of your binding to limit slip
- Total Comfort Construction offers a broken-in feel out of the box
- PodBED outsole provides padding and traction on slippery surfaces
- Item #BUR02YN
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Upper Material
- Speed Zone with New England Ropes
- Life Liner with DRYRIDE
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- stiff (7 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- PodBED dual density recycled rubber, B3 gel
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2020
Sleek design but lacks performance
- I've put it through the wringer
I'm not sure why they call this a stiff boot. I used it for a season and found it to be no more responsive or stiffer than the Burton felix, which is convenient for it's double boas. In fact, the liner has packed out quicker than the felix, and isn't as cushioned. I've had hot spots in these at times and am surprised that the boot doesn't have much natural forward lean. If you're carving hard, you need forward lean and a stiff boot, so why would the backs of the boot be relatively straight up and down. Doesn't make sense. What I liked about the boot is that it's not bulky and doesn't take up a ton of space in the bindings. It's very cute, but it doesn't perform that great and actually feels softer than the felix. I can literally bend it with my hands more than the felix and it feels thinner through the sides. I rode each for one season and this year I'm ditching these top of the line supremes for the felix I bought a couple seasons ago. I think buying these was a mistake because I mistook the high cost for better performance but that's just not the case. They are very attractive boots, but that's about it.
January 5, 2020
Beefy but poor fit
- I've used it several times
These are the stiffest, beefiest women’s boots on the market. But - they’re not the best designed. 1) The toe box is too short. I’m a size 8.5 / 9.0 in street shoes. The size 9 pinches my toes and causes pain, but the 9.5 is obviously too big. 2) Dual lacing is good, but many lower priced boots for women also have an ankle strap. The lack here is obvious.
Square attn: Holly P.