Supreme Snowboard Boot
If one day you're staring down the chute of a high mountain peak into the bliss of steep terrain and plentiful powder, while the next you're blasting off park features really letting your creativity shine, look no further than the responsive and comfortable Burton Supreme Snowboard Boot. The stiffest offering from the Burton women's line, this boot provides the support needed for hard-charging riders while offering enough flexibility to lock in presses and boost tweaked-out methods in the backcountry.
This relatively rigid boot includes a medium-flexing PowerUp tongue to allow flexibility where you need it, but responsiveness throughout when it's needed most. The Speed Zone lacing uses Burton's exclusive New England Ropes to synch down your feet in upper and lower zones to provide a secure yet comfortable fit, and the Life Liner offers improved feel while resisting breakdown so you can keep using them session after session. Internal J-bars lock down your heel to prevent energy-sapping heel lift, and the heat-moldable design conforms to your foot's every contour for a truly customized fit. To offer complete comfort and traction, the PodBED dual density rubber sole grips snow and ice, while B3 Gel ReBounce cushioning throughout absorbs impact from big cliff drops or park landings to keep you riding all day long.
- A premium and sturdy boot for riders who demand high performance
- Stiff flex is responsive and supportive for all-mountain riding
- Speed Zone Lacing keeps your foot snug for improved control
- Life liner offers improved fit while resisting breakdown
- B3 cushioning absorbs shock for big landings or variable snow
- GripLITE backstay grips the highback of your binding to limit slip
- Total Comfort Construction offers a broken-in feel out of the box
- PodBED outsole provides padding and traction on slippery surfaces
- Item #BUR02YN