Why We Like The Burton Splitboard Crampons
We throw the Burton Splitboard Crampons in our touring pack before we head up the skin track in case we encounter any bulletproof traverses or unnervingly slick ascents. Serrated teeth cut into firm alpine conditions so we can tour with sure-footed finesse no matter how challenging the conditions get, and they easily slide into the Hitchhiker touring brackets. And when the wind-scoured slopes give way to untracked powder, we can quickly pop them off without removing our bindings.
- Aluminum splitboard crampons built for navigating icy skin tracks
- Can be used with or without climbing wires deployed
- Quickly slides in and out of touring brackets without removing bindings
- Serrated teeth break through icy crusts with ease
- Compatible with Burton Hitchhiker bindings as well as Spark R&D Tesla and Tesla T1
- Item #BURZ985
- [Burton] Hitchhiker baseplate, [Spark R&D] Tesla baseplate, Tesla T1 baseplate
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help