Street style for the slopes.
Just because you're swapping out your skateboard for a snowboard come winter doesn't mean you have to completely change your style. Maintain your skate style when you take to the ski slopes with the Burton Men's Southside Slim Pant. It combines a slim, urban-inspired look with performance features to keep you dry and stylish while you shred.
The Dryride fabric protects you from heavy snow and icy gusts, and it's built with stretch so you don't feel restricted when tweaking methods grabs and spraying snow. Stretching from knee to knee, the Test-I-Cool vent lets you cool off in a hurry during heated park sessions, and the Living Lining enhances breathability to keep you free of sweat. A shoelace belt adds a skate-inspired touch and lets you lock in the fit easily.
- Urban-inspired style with mountain-worthy performance
- Dryride 2-layer shell offers breathable waterproofing
- Slim fit offers style without restricting mobility
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Test-I-Cool venting opens up from knee to knee
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your kicks
- Shoelace belt for adjustable fit and skate style
- Item #BUR01WP