Before you start mobbing down double blacks and slashing down un-tracked bowls of powder, slip on the minimalist Burton Men's Southside Pant for the comfort and clean style you want. The DryRide Durashell membrane and fully sealed seams ensure you stay dry and comfortable under all but the wettest and sweatiest of conditions. Although uninsulated, these pants are strategically mapped with mesh lining to ensure that heat-robbing sweat is wicked away from your legs.
Thrown in for added style and functionality, Zip thigh vents handle excess heat when the action gets hot. Additional noteworthy features include mesh lined vents, zippered microfleece hand warmer pockets and Anti-Scruff cuffs which resist abrasion when scraping against rough terrain.
- Powday-ready ski and snowboard pants that offer a clean style
- Dryride 2L laminate keeps water out while releasing excess heat
- Fully sealed seams help prevent water from sneaking in to layers
- Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you warm and comfortable
- Venting in thighs dumps excess heat after long boot packs
- Hand and back pockets help to hold important items nearby
- Item #BUR02SY