When you deck yourself out in the insulated Burton Women's Society Pant, you're ready to schmooze with the upper crust. Or not. Either way, this pant serves up performance and comfort combined with five-star looks. Hooked up with a waterproof and breathable membrane and fully taped seams, you'll stay dry through the worst storms. Lightweight levels of Bluesign approved Thermolite insulation protects your buns from freezer burn. Mesh-lined inner thigh vents let you dump heat on long, technical runs. Ankle zips and gaiters keep snow from creeping into your boots, while Cuff Elevators protect the bottom of the pants from muddy parking lots.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pants for riders who love a storm day
- DryRide laminate wicks perspiration while blocking precipitation
- Thermolite insulation traps body heat to keep you out all day
- Fully sealed seams prevent snow from sneaking into layers
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat when the temperature rise
- Boot gaiters help prevent snow from sneaking into your socks
- Item #BUR02R8