SLX Snowboard Boot
Driven by the demands of serious riders, the Burton Men's SLX Snowboard Boot represents the pinnacle of performance within Burton's line, retaining its mid-stiff flex, high levels of cushioning, and ultra-precise fit without breaking down over the course of the season. The futuristic Ultraweave shell reinforces the boot against rips, scratches, and premature blowouts, which is highly useful for everyday riders and those earning turns in the backcountry. Other high-end features include a Vibram XWing sole for rugged resilience and grip, as well as Burton's Speed Zone lacing for quick-and-easy tightening over the upper and lower zones.
Standing out from hordes of other premium boots, the SLX's Life+ Liner is made from open-cell foam that won't break down, giving you a consistently tuned flex without it packing out or losing response. The liner's DryRide Heat Cycle lining uses interwoven, thermally activated carbon to retain extra warmth on sub-zero shred days. Also, its thermo-moldable to eliminate nasty pressure points and contour to your foot for the ultimate fit.
Dissipating impact from harsh landings and choppy conditions, Rebounce Cushioning surrounds the foot with a double layer of PU-plus for extra shock absorption. Dual-density cushioning along the sole features softer EVA along the instep with denser EVA along the outer edge. This allows the foot to roll inward for a more natural stance (similar to canting) that reduces stress on your knee joints and fatigue. Finally, Burton's Shrinkage technology reduces the shell profile by one full size for a smaller footprint to prevent toe and heel drag when possible.
- Hone your freeriding skills with these premium snowboard boots
- Medium-stiff flex offers response and support for bigger lines
- Speed Zone lacing with New England Ropes dials in a secure fit
- Life+ liner adds improved comfort and increases longevity
- ReBounce cushioning absorbs shock from big landings or snow chatter
- DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining rebounds natural heat for added warmth
- Vibram XWing sole improves grip on powdery or icy bootpacks
- Shrinkage technology reduces your boot's footprint by one whole size
- Item #BUR02YJ