Driven by the needs of discerning riders, the Burton Men's SLX Snowboard Boot represents the pinnacle of performance within Burton's line, offering a mid-stiff flex, high levels of cushioning, and ultra-precise fit that won't break down over the course of the season. The futuristic Ultraweave shell reinforces the boot against rips, scratches, and premature blowouts, which is highly useful for everyday riders and those earning turns in the backcountry. Other high-end features include a Vibram XWing sole for rugged resilience and grip, as well as Burton's Speed Zone lacing for quick-and-easy tightening over the upper and lower zones.
Standing out from hordes of other premium boots, the SLX's Life+ Liner is made from open-cell foam that won't break down, giving you a consistently tuned flex without it packing out or losing response. The liner's DryRide Heat Cycle lining uses interwoven, thermally activated carbon to retain extra warmth on sub-zero shred days. Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil underneath the footbed retains heat when you're riding in Arctic cold-snaps and raging snowstorms.
Dissipating impact from harsh landings and choppy conditions, Rebounce Cushioning surrounds the foot with a double layer of PU-plus for extra shock absorption. Dual-density cushioning along the sole features softer EVA along the instep with denser EVA along the outer edge. This allows the foot to roll inward for a more natural stance (similar to canting) that reduces stress and fatigue.
- Burton's most premium boot loaded with futuristic tech
- Medium-stiff flex for charging the entire mountain
- Speed Zone lacing independently adjusts upper and lowers
- Ultraweave shell enhances the boot's toughness and durability
- Life+ liner maintains response without breaking down
- DryRide Heat Cycle lining retains extra heat
- Dual-density sole cushioning conforms to natural riding stance
- Vibram XWing sole for aggressive grip when you're hiking for turns
- Item #BUR023K