Driven by the needs of discerning riders, the Burton Men's SLX Snowboard Boot represents the pinnacle of performance within Burton's line, retaining its mid-stiff flex, high levels of cushioning, and ultra-precise fit without breaking down over the course of the season. The futuristic Ultraweave shell reinforces the boot against rips, scratches, and premature blowouts, which is highly useful for everyday riders and those earning turns in the backcountry. Other high-end features include a Vibram XWing sole for rugged resilience and grip, as well as Burton's Speed Zone lacing for quick-and-easy tightening over the upper and lower zones.
Standing out from hordes of other premium boots, the SLX's Life+ Liner is made from open-cell foam that won't break down, giving you a consistently tuned flex without it packing out or losing response. The liner's DryRide Heat Cycle lining uses interwoven, thermally activated carbon to retain extra warmth on sub-zero shred days. Other standout features remain, such as an Aegis anti-stink coating to combat funky odors, as well as a thermo-moldable fit that eliminates nasty pressure points.
Dissipating impact from harsh landings and choppy conditions, Rebounce Cushioning surrounds the foot with a double layer of PU-plus for extra shock absorption. Dual-density cushioning along the sole features softer EVA along the instep with denser EVA along the outer edge. This allows the foot to roll inward for a more natural stance (similar to canting) that reduces stress and fatigue. Add in Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil (underneath the footbed) for extra heat retention when you're riding in Arctic cold-snaps and raging snowstorms.
- Burton's most premium boot with futuristic tech
- Medium-stiff flex for charging the entire mountain
- Speed Zone lacing independently adjusts upper and lowers
- Ultraweave shell enhances the boot's toughness and durability
- Life+ liner maintains response without breaking down or packing out
- DryRide Heat Cycle lining retains extra heat in frigid conditions
- Dual-density sole cushioning conforms to your natural riding stance
- Vibram XWing sole for aggressive grip when you're hiking for turns
- Item #BUR023K