Don't let your boots and baselayer mingle.
Like a low-cut sock slowly slipping off the back of your heel only to be rescued by completely taking off your shoe, the feeling of your cuff bunching inside your boots can feel like you're losing grip with reality. Put an end to the madness with the Burton Men's Midweight Shants. Riding just above your boots, these sanity-saving leggings ensure bone-dry warmth where its needed most. The Midweight Shants also offer four-way stretch, odor-fighting power, chafe-free seams, and an elastic waistband for comfortable all-season wear.
- Thermals that keep your pants out of your boots
- Keep toasty and dry with DryRide Ultrawick fabric
- Midweight insulation fights the frost without overheating
- Slim fit keeps things slick under your pants
- Agion finish works to fight odor and keep you fresh
- Item #BUR02GL
- Q & A
Best base layer
These are the best base layers. They are nice and soft. My favorite part is the 3/4 cut so it doesn't bunch up with your boots!
BEST thermals ever.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 113lbs
our Burton thermals are the best. I wear the shant length pants all winter camping, skiing, or maybe just on a cold day.