Shadowlight Parka Jacket
With riding style and killer warmth, Burton's Shadowlight Parka Jacket is ready to head into the chilliest days on the mountain—the ones where it might not be dumping snow but the air is biting cold. The most insulated parka in Burton's collection, it's filled from hood to hem with a generous dose of lightweight synthetic Thermolite, but is also lined with Burton's adaptable Living Lining. Pores in this lining expand when you start to warm up, releasing excess body heat, but will shrink back down to trap that same heat when things cool down. And while the synthetic insulation will keep its loft if it gets damp, the shell features a 2-layer waterproof membrane to keep you dry as you're dipping into fresh snow. Burton equipped the Shadowlight with a detachable faux fur trim, plenty of pockets for snacks, and a generous length for style and warmth as you lap the resort.
- Insulated jacket for skiing or snowboarding on cold, dry days
- Waterproof membrane offers protection against the snow
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Adaptable lining offers climate control no matter the temperature
- Ventilated arms let you dump heat when you're working hard
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the cold from creeping in
- Jacket-to-Pant interface attaches to compatible Burton pants
- Loose fit leaves plenty of room for extra layers when you need it
- Item #BUR02B7
- Q & A
Amazing quality jacket!
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info