Crank up the heat.
The Burton Men's Service Anorak Jacket serves up toasty warmth on those winter days better suited for penguins and polar bears than humans. Zonally mapped with Thermolite synthetic down insulation, there's less insulation along the sleeves where you need better range of motion, and more in the core where you need it most. A variety of fresh colorways ensure solid style, whether you're seeking a stealthy look or wild personality on the mountain.
The DryRide membrane, fully taped seams, and YKK water-resistant zips keep you blissfully dry when raging blizzards cover your local mountain in feet of fluffy powder. The helmet-compatible hood features a single-pull adjustment, which is handy for keeping your noggin warm in high winds and cold temperatures. Sealing out deep snow, the powder skirt and jacket-to-pant interface come in handy on those deep, stormy days. And because it's a pullover anorak, the sides partially unzip for easier on and off.
- Premium anorak serves classic style and toasty-warmth
- DryRide Durashell membrane keeps you dry in snowstorms
- Zonally mapped ThermoLite synthetic down insulation
- Fully sealed seams and YKK water-resistant zips
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment
- Kangaroo pocket with easy-access to media pocket
- Screen Grab media pocket allows for touchscreen use
- Powder skirt and jacket-to-pant interface keep out snow
- Item #BUR01CE