Leave your signature across the mountain.
Offering a happy medium flex and plush cushioning underfoot, the Burton Women's Scribe Re:Flex Snowboard Binding transforms the entire mountain into a giant playground, allowing you to leave your signature mark across fresh powder lines, banked snake runs, and terrain parks. It's built off Burton's Re:Flex chassis, which features a Living Hinge disc for maximizing the true flex and feel of your board underfoot. Re:Flex is compatible with any mounting system on the market, working with both traditional 4-hole, as well as Burton's Channel system.
Ergonomically shaped to follow the natural contours of your right and left legs, the Canted Hi-Back seamlessly transfers energy to your heelside edge, but without being too stiff for playing around the park and linking low-speed turns. All of Burton's women's-specific bindings have shorter Hi-Back designs. This allows females to ride comfortably without pinching, as a woman's calf muscle is located lower than their male counterparts.
Absorbing nasty vibration from choppy snow and flat landings in the park, the FullBed cushioning system with an under-baseplate dampening pad disperses impact for a plush feel underfoot. 3D-curved Reactstraps wrap your boots without painful pressure points sidelining you during epic powder days and spirited park sessions. The Gettagrip Capstraps snugly hug the tip of your boots for greater response when you're carving from edge-to-edge. And to ensure quick ratcheting, Burton's Smooth Glide buckles engage and release without seizing up, even in bitter-cold temperatures.
- Trusted choice for dominating the whole mountain
- Medium flex offers all-terrain, multi-discipline versatility
- Highback is supportive and offers fully customizable fit
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Under-baseplate dampening pad soaks up chatter
- Reactstrap offers pressure point-free response
- Gettagrip Capstrap ensures secure, comfy fit
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Item #BUR022D